Friday, December 3, 2010

Cooking Disasters

The apple doesn't farl fall from the tree... as the old saying goes.

That's especially true with my eldist child, Jennica.  At least when it comes to cooking.
This was quite an exciting morning in the Diego household.  Jenn heard her daddy and I arguing about cooking... nothing big... just that I am a little inept in that department (I was a little too experimental on Thanksgiving with the fireplace roasted turkey).  My brilliant little daughter thought she would try and help out, so she took some of her Little Tykes fun-food and popped it into the toaster oven.  Needless to say, it caught on fire and the kitchen now smells like burnt plastic.  Not a huge difference from the way it does after I cook, according to daddy LOL.

Here's a picture of the damages.

No comments:

Post a Comment