Sunday, December 5, 2010

Last Meal!

As I mentioned before, I am attempting to get into post-pregnancy shape.  Tomorrow I begin a ten day diet which consists 100% of limes and limes only.  On Friday I received my diet guide, which includes over 400 recipes for the various preparations of limes.  Today I went to the co-op and bought fifteen crates of limes.  Needless to say, I got some weird looks, but my family more than makes up for it.  Danny, Jennica, and Orwin have been total cheerleaders! They woke me up this morning with a big breakfast and Jenn showed me a picture she painted for me...


Of course I had to explain to her that she was wrong, that she had mistakened limes for lemons, but I guess it's the thought that counts.  It's funny that in so many ways she's still such a little girl.  Oh well... it's a mommy's job to praise every little thing their child does.

Danny has been in the kitchen cooking what he claims will be a "fantasmic final feast."  He really is a brilliant chef.  Of course in the mean time, I have been snacking the whole day.  I nearly ate an entire cheesecake and a box of cookies.  Here's to my last meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment