Friday, December 3, 2010

My Baby's Baby

There's nothing more sweet, more pure, than the love of two babies.  My best friend, Carolina, and I had always dreamed of raising our children together.  Since she only got married two years ago, I had to go through my first pregnancy alone.  Then on my second, we decided to coordinate everything down to the second.  We timed our conceptions, took lamaze classes together, and even triggered our labor in sync.  Needless to say, we both dreamed about our children getting married so we could officially be sisters.  It was a dream come true when our babies clicked after delivery.  From the very beginning it was clear that Orwin and Debrotta were soul mates.  It was true love.


Only a minute old and already inseparable.  Orwin's on the left with the scissors to cut his umbilical cord.  You can really see who wears the pants in the relationship! :)

Now that they are older and more active, who knows what will happen? Orwin's eye has begun to wander to the other members of his play-group.  As much as I love Debrotta as a daughter in law, I can't help but to think it might be good for their relationship for both of them to see other people and experiment with new things.  I would never want them to think that they missed out in life by playing too safe.  In the future, perhaps, things will work out for the two of them.  Que Sera! 

No comments:

Post a Comment